Small society lottery registrations (Application form for registration of non-commercial society)
This form may be used by non-commercial societies (societies established and conducted for charitable
purposes, or to enable participation in sports or cultural activities, or for any other non-commercial purpose
other than private gain) wishing to promote small scale lotteries (maximum proceeds of £20,000 per draw
and £250,000 per annum - other limits and restrictions also apply).
Please refer to the guidance notes at the back of this form before completing.
This form is prescribed by regulation 3(1)(a) of the Small Society Lotteries (Registration of Non-Commercial Societies) Regulations 2007
Section A - Details of society applying for registration
2. Address of office or head office of society
3. Telephone number of society:
4. Please state the purpose(s) for which the society is established and conducted (max 2000 characters):
5. If the society is a registered charity, please give the society’s unique charity registration number:
6. Has the society held an operating licence under the Gambling Act 2005 in the period of five years ending with the date of this application?
9. Has the society applied for and been refused an operating licence in the period of five years ending with the date of this application?
Section B – General information about person applying on behalf of society
- select -
Section C – Contact details for correspondence associated with this application
12. Please select one box as appropriate to indicate address for correspondence in relation to this application:
13. Please tick the following box to declare that you agree to the following declarations:
Please complete the validation below: